Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions of our services
- A deposit of 50% is required for booking any session. Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the planned session's date/time will result in forfeiture of the deposit. Any other cancellation requests made within will result in a cancelation fee equal to 75% of the paid deposit.
- Sessions may be rescheduled no later than 24 hours prior to the original schedule, and may be granted depending upon the availability of the photographers, studio and other required resources. Additional charges may apply, and any deposit paid may be forfeited.
- Reschedule requests initiated within 24 hours of the original schedule may be denied and the sole discretion in this matter lies with Nashbox Studios LLC and Westlight Studios.
- No refunds will be provided for any specials event, such as 'Nashville Headshot Day'. You may reschedule your session to another day with a rescheduling fee.
- Prices mentioned on website are for digital images only. Prints are priced separately.
- Images will be delivered via an online gallery All galleries are purged 30 days after delivery of the images, unless agreed upon otherwise. Additional charges may apply for image recovery beyond the 30 days.
- Hair/make-up prices are not included in the session price. Please contact us separately (at least 7 days in advance) to schedule HMUA. Nashbox Studios LLC does not guarantee the services provided by the hair/make-up artist(s) and makes no assurances as such.
- Prices mentioned on the website are for limited promotional use only, unless agreed upon otherwise. For additional usage rights, including but not limited to Third Party Usage Rights, Billboard Advertising, Marketing Materials, Music Album Covers etc., please contact us for separate pricing.
- Clients agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Nashbox Studios LLC & Westlight Studios LLC, their agents and employees, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by the clients or on their behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage, or death caused to client or client’s property whether by negligence, breach of contract or any way whatsoever.